Not all members listed, pending user permissions
I’m using Multisite. (I have another issue which no one has commented on that I really need help with.) I have 9 users on the subsite I’ve installed BP on, but only five of them show up in the members area. Two are admins, and seven are contributors. I cannot, for the life of me, figure out what the differences could be that only some show up and not others. My subsite is http://microcosmsfic.com.
Also, I do show I have one pending user. However, when I click on it, I get the message “You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.” This is with my superadmin ID. When I switch to another admin, it does not show a pending user. Also, the pending user is only shown on my subsite and not in my network users.
Can anyone help? I would really appreciate it.
Thanks and best wishes,
1. Which version of WordPress are you running? 4.4
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install? subdomain
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? Subdirectory (I think)
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version? Previously, but I’ve since deactivated/uninstalled/reinstalled BuddyPress, and I’m having the same issues.
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting. (yes, but n/a)
6. Which version of BP are you running? 2.4.3
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? not that I recall
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones? Yes. Notable, on this subsite: Askimet, Header and Footer Scripts, MyCred, Super Socializer, Wangard, WP ULike
9. Are you using the standard WordPress theme or customized theme? standard (Farben Basic)
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? No.
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? No.
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in? Built in.
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files. I’m not sure how to find this, sorry.
14. Which company provides your hosting? Go Daddy (Yes, I know…)
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else? Linux
- The topic ‘Not all members listed, pending user permissions’ is closed to new replies.