Obtaining useful community metrics?
I’d like to build an admin page which uses custom queries to provide real-time access to the following metrics:
- Messages sent
- Messages sent that are replies
- Avg number of connections per user (in our case, or ‘Favorites’ per BP FOllow plugin, not friendships)
- Avg time between account creation and deletion
- # of account deletions to-date
- User login frequency per-week
- Avg profile views per session
xprofile field-specific metrics based on our network such as:
- # of Males signed up
- # of Females signed up
- Age breakdown 18-24, and every segment 5 years at a time beyond this
I haven’t decided on an admin-area dashboard or ‘generate report’ script, but I have some questions about a few of these before I get started:
With profile deletion, does anything remain which could be used to measure time between creation, deletion, etc?
I know about last activity but has anyone extended this to measure frequency?
Of course, will be updating thread with progress.. but any suggestions from those of you who have worked on similar internal tools would be GREATLY appreciated.
- The topic ‘Obtaining useful community metrics?’ is closed to new replies.