Odd path thing going on
I’ve just set up WP3.0 and Buddypress on the domain “issosogay.com” with subdomains (host hasn’t enabled wildcards yet so they won’t work, but I know they will do as I’ve used WPMU on them before). All semeed to be fine, but a friend registered a test account and instead of the expected “scott.issosogay.com” URL, it gave him “http://scott.issosogay.comissosogay_com”.
When I go into Super Admin > Sites and Edit the ‘Scott’ site, I see the Path box has “issosogay_com/” in it. The domain box correctly gives scott.issosogay.com. I can’t see where this is set or I can change it, or why it’s being appended to the URL when subdomains are being used.
I imagine this is something incredibly simple but if someone could point me in the right direction I’d be grateful.
- The topic ‘Odd path thing going on’ is closed to new replies.