On BuddyPress 1.2.6, the member page has two add friend buttons…
The member page of BuddyPress 1.2.6 has two add/ cancel friend buttons.
The code of members-loop.php looks like this:
* If you want to show specific profile fields here you can,
* but it’ll add an extra query for each member in the loop
* (only one regadless of the number of fields you show):
* bp_member_profile_data( ‘field=the field name’ );
To correct this I removed ` ` from the div class=action.
Everything works as it is suppose to, but I am wondering if I removed the right one or does it matter ? Both button did the same thing…
- The topic ‘On BuddyPress 1.2.6, the member page has two add friend buttons…’ is closed to new replies.