Every couple of weeks the buddypress forum stops working on http://www.Livelikeaviking.com. I have to “flush” the permalinks and everything is fine.
I don’t know that it isn’t working until one of our subscribers complain – not a good situation.
Please try to supply answers to the following questions.
1. Which version of WordPress are you running?
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install?
It is an add-on domain at SiteGround
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version?
Yes – have upgraded since 4.8 however the issue was occurring then also.
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting.
Yes – everything works perfectly.
6. Which version of BP are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones?
Yes – a lot of them
9. Are you using a standard WordPress theme or customized theme?
Using the Voce theme have a child theme
10. Which theme do you use ?
Voce theme – http://www.wpstudio.com
11. Have you modified the core files in any way?
12. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
13. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
14. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files. https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress
15. Which company provides your hosting?
16. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else?
17. Which BP Theme are you using?
18. Have you overloaded any BuddyPress template files.
19. Any other site customisations that might have a bearing on the issue?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.