Posts disappear; Site is experiencing a technical issue
Has anyone had this before:
– Buddypress user posts a post in a group
– I comment on it (as site/group admin – not sure what happens if another user does)
– Refresh page, post disappeared!
– Looking in Stream logs, it says I marked the post as spam
– Looking in Activity, where the post should be, it says “The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.”
– Checking the email box, I have the following email:
“Since WordPress 5.2 there is a built-in feature that detects when a
plugin or theme causes a fatal error on your site, and notifies you
with this automated email.
In this case, WordPress caught an error with one of your plugins, BuddyPress.”
This has happened twice on my site now. Can anyone please help?
Theme: Child of TwentySeventeen
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.