problem displaying bp_profile_field_data on pages since Version 184.108.40.206 install
I referred to the below to set up members-loop.php so that fields from db table wp_bp_xprofile_data would show up in front of each member.
<div class=”item-meta”><?php bp_profile_field_data( ‘field=Country’ ) ?> – <?php bp_profile_field_data( ‘field=Surf Spot’ ) ?></div>
It did work but since I installed the new version of buddypress (Version 220.127.116.11) it seems to have stopped working.
Anyone have any ideas what to change in the code for it to work again???
* If you want to show specific profile fields here you can,
* but it’ll add an extra query for each member in the loop
* (only one regadless of the number of fields you show):
* bp_member_profile_data( ‘field=the field name’ );
- The topic ‘problem displaying bp_profile_field_data on pages since Version 18.104.22.168 install’ is closed to new replies.