Register Not Working (Logged Out)
I have a fresh install of the latest wordpress and bp. However, when i visit the register page and try registering, i get redirected to the homepage and nothing is under pending users. No email confirmation, nothing.
I also have anyone can register and I also have permalinks to Post name.
I also tried adding a primary field and nothing shows up on the registration page for custom fields. Thanks for your help!
1. Which version of WordPress are you running?
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install?
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version?
No, fresh new install.
6. Which version of BP are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones?
No, fresh install, only BP.
9. Are you using the standard WordPress theme or customized theme?
10. Which theme do you use ?
Standard Twenty Seventeen
11. Have you modified the core files in any way?
12. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
13. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
14. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
15. Which company provides your hosting?
16. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.