Registration and other plugins not working anymore after upgrading Buddypress.
Buddypress worked fine… until now. I’ve upgraded Buddypress from version 1.6.1 to 1.8.1 and now no one can registrate and the plugins are not working anymore.
I’ve checked the settings (see below):
Network settings > Registration Settings > Allow new registrations > User accounts may be registered.
Settings > Buddypress > Directories > Site Trackings > “Blogs” page is gone.
Settings > Buddypress > Registration > Register > “Register” page is gone.
Settings > Buddypress > Registration > Activate > “Activate” page is gone.
I’ve searched through your forum and Google, found similar problems from other persons after upgrade but still haven’t found the problem and solution.
1. Which version of WordPress are you running?- 3.6
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install?
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? subdirectory
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version? Yes, 3.5.6
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting. Yes
6. Which version of BP are you running? 1.8.1
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? 1.6.1
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones? I switch off all the plugins during upgrade but still the same issues.
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes? Frisco for Buddypress
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? No.
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? No
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in? No bbPress.
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
14. Which company provides your hosting? Inmotionhosting
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else? Apache at Inmotionhosting VPS
Pls need help asap.
- The topic ‘Registration and other plugins not working anymore after upgrading Buddypress.’ is closed to new replies.