[resolved] BP Profile Search and BP Automatic Friends not showing up in BP Admin Menu.
BP Profile Search and BP Automatic Friends not showing up in BP Admin Menu.
I have BP 1.5.5 and WP 3.2.2 with Network setup. I have BP setup on subdirectory using a compatible theme. ( I have same setup on test site not network configured and plugins work.)
1. The BP plugin is Network Activated. (This plugin is only available through network admin.)
2. To get BP Admin on the subdirectory I had to create a bp-custom.php file and included the code “define ( ‘BP_ENABLE_MULTIBLOG’, true );”
3. wp config php.
define( ‘MULTISITE’, true );
define( ‘SUBDOMAIN_INSTALL’, false );
$base = ‘/';
define( ‘DOMAIN_CURRENT_SITE’, ‘neosoulcafe.com’ );
define( ‘PATH_CURRENT_SITE’, ‘/’ );
define( ‘SITE_ID_CURRENT_SITE’, 1 );
define( ‘BLOG_ID_CURRENT_SITE’, 1 );
// hacks and mods will go here
define( ‘BP_ENABLE_MULTIBLOG’, true );
define ( ‘BP_ROOT_BLOG’, 22 );
define( ‘BP_SILENCE_THEME_NOTICE’, true );
define ( ‘BP_ENABLE_ROOT_PROFILES’, true );
5. Network Activated Plugins
Buddypress Album (did not show up on subdirectory plugins)
6. Sub Directory Activated Plugins
Buddypress Activity Plus
RS Buddypress Activity Referesh
Deactivating these plugins did not resolve issue.Tired to network activate plugins BP Profile Search and BP Automatic Friends and that did not work also. It appears that plugins requiring access to the BP Admin menu do not work in a network config.
In the interim is there a file that I can edit to add a default friend for all members.
- The topic ‘[resolved] BP Profile Search and BP Automatic Friends not showing up in BP Admin Menu.’ is closed to new replies.