[Resolved] Installation Wizard’s Theme page does not load
I’m trying to complete BP’s installation wizard but the 4th step, which is the “theme” page, does not load. It’s only showing a blank, no error messages or anything. I’ve tried ignoring this step and complete the installation wizard but my BP isn’t working properly. eg. Whenever I try to access things like BP’s Settings under the Plugin page, this message appears: “You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page”
Does anyone have any idea what’s causing the loading problem in the theme page?
1. Running WP 3.3.1 and BP 1.6.1
2. I’ve followed all the steps to installing BP
3. I’ve tried uninstalling and re-installing BP also.
4. All other plugins I am using appear to be working fine.
5. I’d tried deactivating all other plugins, but that doesn’t change anything.
6. I’m running a custom theme called Sahifa, and this thread was started since my questions about making BP compatible with Sahifa on another thread (
http://buddypress.org/community/groups/how-to-and-troubleshooting/forum/topic/help-with-buddypress-integration-with-sahifa-theme-themeforest/) was deviating from the OP’s question.
7. WP is a directory install.
Thanks in advance for the help!
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Installation Wizard’s Theme page does not load’ is closed to new replies.