[Resolved] Setting Up BP Multi Network:
I want to set up BP Multi Network and Networks+ plugins with BuddyPress 1.5 to create multiple BuddyPress social networks within my main network. All the instructions are clear on this page http://wpmututorials.com/news/new-features/multiple-buddypress-social-networks, but one question to anyone else who has this setup, do I need to still have:
define ( ‘BP_ENABLE_MULTIBLOG’, true );
in wp-config still? My existing setup is this:
1. WordPress 3.2.1 with multisite enabled
2. Two child test sites
3. BuddyPress 1.5 installed on main root site using define ( ‘BP_ENABLE_MULTIBLOG’, true );
4. Professional Domain Mapping plugin installed
5. Mingle BuddyPress theme by Parallelus
Is there anything I should know before installing / using BP Multi Network and Networks+ before installing (like will I still need to run the BuddyPress installation wizard a second time on my new child network / child blog since it’s already installed on the main root site)?
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Setting Up BP Multi Network:’ is closed to new replies.