[Resolved] Run BuddyPress from Sub-Blog or blog ID 2
New install – WPMU 126.96.36.199 subdomain install + BuddyPress 1.1.2 + bbpress installed via BuddyPress
I cannot get run BuddyPress from blog ID 2 instead of main/primary site.
The steps I’ve taken so far are:
1. Installed WPMU in root http://example.com/ – working great.
2. Created http://members.example.com/ (blog ID 2)
3. Opened up wp-config.php and added
define ( 'BP_ROOT_BLOG', 2 );at bottom of wp-config file
4. Installed BuddyPress then added Forums component
5. Opened up bb-config.php to double check –
`$bb->uri = “http://members.example.com/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-forums/bbpress/”;
$bb->name = ” Forums”;
$bb->wordpress_mu_primary_blog_id = 1;’
6. Changed theme in http://members.example.com/ to BP default child theme
7. Clicking on Admin user link to BP profile page in blogID 2 renders 404 not found page in main site using regular theme.
What have I missed in trying to get BuddyPress to run from blog ID 2 totally?
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Run BuddyPress from Sub-Blog or blog ID 2’ is closed to new replies.