Separate activity per post
I have searched for such similar solution and tried to figure out how this would be possible, but could not come up with anything usefull.
The point is:
1. I have two CPT.
2. Both look like profile page.
3. I want on both of them the default activity form (extended with rtMedia and some geolocation).
4. I want to be able to add with this form activities that will say i.e. “John posted a link in [cpt title].
5. All activities posted to that CPT should be listed under it.
What would be the best way to do this? I have thought about filtering activity by some custom variable – ok, I could do this in the activity loop BUT hot to assign the form and make it post/save the activity as an actual activity of given CPT?
Something like comments but preserving activity abilities.
I know it may be hard to do or even not possible but any feedback that could even partially help me accomplish this is great!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.