Setting up Login page
Hello those of you who are very kind to help.
I’ve been away from my site for a few weeks and now I’ve returned to complete the setup. Current situation:
• Domain: boazruth.com
• Landing page: boazruth.com
• Login page: boazruth.com/wp-login.php
• Activity streams: boazruth.com/community
• Using Buddypress Membes Only Pro plugin to lockdown members-only pages.
Seeking this outcome:
* Want boazruth.com to be the landing and login page.
* Want members to be directed to the activity stream (boazruth.com/community) after logging in.
* Want to customize the login page and have it on the landing page.
* Thus, boazruth.com will be the landing & login page, and boazruth.com/community will be the activity page. All other BP components (Profile, Friends, etc) are in the top tab.
1) (a) Can I customize the login page so it does NOT show the basic WP login?
(b) Sometimes when using Incognito, the login page shows “https://boazruth.com/wp-login.php?redirect_to=https%3A%2F%2Fboazruth.com%2F”. Does this indicate an error somewhere?
(c) Can I use the Divi theme to customize the landing page (boazruth.com) so it has the login form on it?
2) When a member goes to the site (boazruth.com) to enter, after logging only a blank page shows. They have to select “Community” from the top menu. How can I re-direct the member to the Community page?
3) Do you have a recommendation to secure members-only pages? I tried Buddypress Lock but it seemed not to have the functionality I need (unless I did not fully understand its capabilities).
- The topic ‘Setting up Login page’ is closed to new replies.