Shortcomings of buddypress for Social Content sites (a new kind)
I found these
1. Group forum topics and replies can be deleted sooner or later by the contributor. (can overcome this with bbpress 2.0, installing as the sole group forum infrastructure. What a relief!)
2. Not only Docs can be edited, but also can be deleted. When a user have a grudge with the site, all the user generated content can be lost overnight with a single hiccup
3. Cannot give something back to the contributors like forum signatures etc
5. Cannot have categories, sub categories for group forums
6. Cannot promote users
7. User updates- if the user is a spammer he can submit spamms in a harsh way
what lies in the rest?
- The topic ‘Shortcomings of buddypress for Social Content sites (a new kind)’ is closed to new replies.