So much wrong with Buddypress installation
I am having so much trouble with Buddypress right now.
1. The log in takes users to the wordpress log in and then says that they are not users. This has happened for everyone who has registered on my site.
2. All of the pages for Buddypress I had to create. They were not automatically created. Which I did, but …
3. When I go to the administration page, then to appearance –> menus, there is no bar for Buddypress so all of the tutorials on how to configure Buddypress are completely useless.
4. I can’t continue building my network until the log in problem has been solved.
I appreciate any help.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.