step by step for classic theme install
Could someone tell me the correct step by step instructions if I want a clean installed WPMU site running BuddyPress with the classic theme? The way I did it doesn’t seem to work 100%. Here’s what I did.
1) Install WPMU latest version
2) use plugin installer to add BuddyPress and activate it
3) use plugin installer to add backwards compatibility plugin, activate it
4) in site admin > themes make buddypress default and buddypress classic active
5) in appearance > themes activate buddypress classic
did I miss a critical step? My resulting installation looks right but will not show blog post listing
see it here http://prove.poddictionary.net/
- The topic ‘step by step for classic theme install’ is closed to new replies.