Steps for proper BuddyPress installation (including Spam protection)
Ok, basic wordpress theme is setup along with some empty pages and categories.
Are these the proper steps to install the Buddypress:
1. install Buddypress plugin
2. install aksimet
3. get aksimet key and activate it
4. What other spam protection plugin should I use that will make sure that only humans are registering and no automatic script is registering members? FREE plugin suggestions please.
5. What else should be done at this stage?
Thank you very much.
- The topic ‘Steps for proper BuddyPress installation (including Spam protection)’ is closed to new replies.