Skip to:

Strange issue with bp_core_get_user_domain

  • shemakeswebsites


    Hi everyone. I was nearly done with my site and then ‘Wham!’ I got an error on my member profile pages (seems to be sudden conflict with the User Switching plugin that’s been used for weeks). I disabled the plugin, then the profile pages load as they should, but still need the functionality. I’m really puzzled as to why this would occur when it’s been used since I started building the site.

    Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you in advance.

    Here’s the error from my logs:

    [18-Jan-2024 02:36:16 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function bp_core_get_user_domain() in /home/customer/www/
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/customer/www/ user_switching->action_bp_button(”)
    #1 /home/customer/www/ WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array)
    #2 /home/customer/www/ WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #3 /home/customer/www/ do_action(‘bp_member_heade…’)
    #4 /home/customer/www/ bp_nouveau_member_header_buttons(Array)
    #5 /home/customer/www/sg-host in /home/customer/www/ on line 761

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar