Translation stopped working
I have just updated BuddyPress 2.7.4 to 2.8.1 (Skipped 2.8.0). My translation (po/mo) has stopped working.
My translation files have been living at wp-content/languages/plugins/buddypress-en_US.mo and wp-content/languages/plugins/buddypress-en_US.po
I have now tried
1 – to save files to wp-content/languages/buddypress/buddypress-en_US.mo and wp-content/languages/buddypress/buddypress-en_US.po
2 – define (‘WPLANG’, ‘en_US’); in wp-config
3 – Dashboard >> Settings >> General >> Site Language (buuddpress-en_US is not in the list)
I am not using any cache method / cache plugin. I had a few customized phrases defined by my po/mo files. One of them for example is following
“Your profile photo will be used on your profile and throughout the site. If there is a Gravatar associated with your account email we will use that, or you can upload an image from your computer.”
I am using :
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.