Unable to Set BP Pages
I’m unable to set the Search Page, Register, and Activate pages in my BuddyPress settings. I tried the Twentysixteen theme, but it didn’t fix the issue.
How do I go about finding a theme that is fully compatible with BuddyPress? Maybe my expectations are just unrealistic. Is my only option to modify/create a theme and commit to maintaining it as WordPress/BuddyPress evolves?
1. Which version of WordPress are you running?
WordPress Version 4.4.2
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install?
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
Installed WP at domain root.
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version?
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting.
Yes, this is a new install.
6. Which version of BP are you running?
BuddyPress Version 2.5.1
7. Did you upgrade from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones?
- Akismet (v3.1.8)
- Bad Behavior (v2.2.18)
- bbPress (v2.5.8)
- BuddyPress (v2.5.1)
- Google Analytics (v1.0.6)
- Jetpack by WordPress.com (v3.9.4)
- Wordfence Security (v6.0.24)
- WP Idea Stream (v2.3.1)
- Yoast SEO (v3.1.1)
9. Are you using the standard WordPress theme or customized theme?
I’ve tried several themes, including the WP Twentysixteen theme.
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
No, I’ve added nothing.
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
bbPress Version 2.5.1
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
??? I don’t know where these are.
14. Which company provides your hosting?
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else?
Apache on Linux
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.