User count is messed up or something.
I used the plugin iThemes Security and changed the admin’s user ID from 1 (because I guess it’s more secure or something). Anyhow I noticed something after doing this. Besides having to resubmit all by profile data I also noticed some serious errors. When using the active users widget I’ll put it to like 24 and it will only show 23, and any number I put in it shows one number less. It’s almost like changing my user ID messed up some sort of internal count or something. Same with the member directory… It shows like some odd number and it looks weird… You can tell that a user is missing. Is there any fix for this. If you’re curious about what I mean my site is at EPICMC.US
- The topic ‘User count is messed up or something.’ is closed to new replies.