Users cannot log in to the site
Hi, new in WordPress and Buddypress, Following some youtube tutorials, I have installed buddypress and configured it. Everything fine but I have few issues:
1. The Member page is shown whe users are logged in (which is fine) but also when users is logged out (this is the issue that I have. anyone (logged in or logged off) can see and access to the Member page.
2. When a user is registered, receive the e-mail and activate the account (in the WordPress dashboard the users shows as ACTIVE), then the user tries to access to the site using the user and password but get an error that the information is incorrect and is unable to access the site. Me as administrator I am the only one that can access the site.
3. if that user clic the “Forgot password” option, a message indicates that an e-mail was sent to the e-mail but is never received.
4. In the Member page, only my user is listed as active, even when the site has several active users.
I know there are several topics, but any help you can provide, will be very much appreciated.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.