Using Group Extension API to add 2 extensions
I’ve followed the steps in the codex to create a plugin that:
1) checks BuddyPress is active
2) requires a file that sets up:
`class Group_Stats_Extension extends BP_Group_Extension`
3) requires a file that sets up:
`class Group_Spotlight_Extension extends BP_Group_Extension`
4) requires a file that sets up group meta according to Codex (http://codex.buddypress.org/developer-docs/how-to-edit-group-meta-tutorial/)
5) `bp_register_group_extension( ‘Group_Stats_Extension’ );`
6) `bp_register_group_extension( ‘Group_Spotlight_Extension’ );`
add_action( ‘bp_include’, ‘bp_group_meta_init’ );`
(Step 7 just runs the group meta function according to Step 4)
My issue is that when accessing ‘groups/test-group/admin/stats’ everything disappears for my ‘spotlight’ extension. If I swap the order of the bp_register_group_extension() calls, the second group extension always disappears ONLY when in the admin of the first group extension.
Should I be loading these group extensions in separate plugins? I don’t understand what would be causing this only on the first registered extension’s admin area, as everything works fine in all other extension areas..
- The topic ‘Using Group Extension API to add 2 extensions’ is closed to new replies.