Where to access CSS to change link, button, horizontal rule color, etc.
WP Version: 4.2.2
BP Version: 2.3.1
I’ve recently installed BP and so far the functionality is great, but unfortunately it didn’t integrate perfectly with my theme. I would like to go in and alter a few things, specifically:
* Customize the search bar on the Members and Groups pages
* Change the thickness and color of the horizontal rules used throughout
* Change the color of the buttons used throughout (‘Post Update’, ‘Comment’, ‘Delete’, ‘Favorite’ etc.)
* Remove the white circles behind the counters for Notifications, Messages, Friends etc. on user pages, as well as on the counters for Members and Group Members on those respective pages, and throughout
* Remove the text highlight on the selected “section” of the various pages
* Change the background color of the input fields throughout
I am comfortable enough with CSS to do this and I’m sure it’s a simple matter, but I understand Buddypress’ CSS is integrated into its PHP files and I’m having a little trouble navigating, as I’m not familiar with PHP.
Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where to access the style elements of the default BP theme to make these minor changes?
- The topic ‘Where to access CSS to change link, button, horizontal rule color, etc.’ is closed to new replies.