Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Buddypress 1.5 Bug Reporting!

• Just installed 1.5 Beta on a Local Site, whats cool is I had all my other plugins disabled to if something went wrong, I can just activate my other buddypress plugin (1.2.9)

Anyway, when I activate 1.5 beta I get this error:

`Warning: require(/home/content/47/6114047/html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-core/admin/bp-core-update.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/47/6114047/html/wp-content/plugins/Buddypress 1.5-beta-1/bp-loader.php on line 82

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/home/content/47/6114047/html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-core/admin/bp-core-update.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php’) in /home/content/47/6114047/html/wp-content/plugins/Buddypress 1.5-beta-1/bp-loader.php on line 82`

Could this ^^ have something to do with my other Buddypress Version Installed? It’s not activated, of coarse, but I would guess not.

I uploaded via zip, clean install, installed more than once. For some reason it’s having trouble reading the files.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 32 total)
  • Oops! The errors were because the plugin wasn’t named “Buddypress”

Duh! False Alarm! I’ll let you guys know later on how it goes!

Tammie Lister

@karmatosed

Hehe so CowPress don’t work… Darn :). Happy beta testing though.

Current Bugs with Plugins List for Plugin Developers:

Boone Gorges Group Reviews: Warning: Attempt to assign property of non-object in /home/content/47/6114047/html/wp-content/plugins/bp-group-reviews/bp-group-reviews.php on line 225

Buddypress Links: Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_site_admin() in /home/content/47/6114047/html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-links/bp-links-classes.php on line 732

Buddypress Like: Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_site_admin() in /home/content/47/6114047/html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-like/bp-like.php on line 248

Buddypress Group Forum Extras: Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_site_admin() in /home/content/47/6114047/html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-group-forum-extras/bp-forum-extras.php on line 81

Transpoosh Translation Filter issue when “Load More” is clicked: Warning: Missing argument 2 for transposh_3rdparty::bp_get_activity_content_body() in /home/content/47/6114047/html/wp-content/plugins/transposh-translation-filter-for-wordpress/wp/transposh_3rdparty.php on line 116

Those are all the fatal errors right off the bat, I’ll let you know with other issues.

Change all “is_site_admin” to “is_super_admin” for the current plugins:

Here are the current issues on MY INSTALL.

-Posting Updates returns double update on page refresh
    -Forums tab on profile returs blank
    -Settings Tab returns white screen of death

So far, other issues return normal.

Selu Vega
    Participant

@bluelf

I have an issue with mapology and One Quick Post on a fresh and local install!!! Its creating me one page and giving me buddypress pages errors on each click!!!

http://cl.ly/3j200c3p3P3n3W0o242T

jaywalker9
    Participant

@jaywalker9

I got soooo many problems!!!!

1. Blog Post comments don’t show up in activity stream
    2. I got this over every blog post:
    Warning: Missing argument 2 for bp_modify_page_title() in /home/content/47/6114047/html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-core/bp-core-filters.php on line 268

Warning: Missing argument 3 for bp_modify_page_title() in /home/content/47/6114047/html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-core/bp-core-filters.php on line 268

3. The “Forums Tab” on profiles goes to blank page, (not white screen of death)

4. My settings page now goes to white screen of death

PLEASE HELP ME!

@jaywalker9
    1. + 2.; Do you have multisite enabled?
    3. + 4.; Both work for me. Do you have other plugins enabled? Try turning them all off, and also testing with the BP-Default theme.

@virtuali
    Sounds like you have similar problem to @jaywalker9. Again, forum and setting screens work for me. Do you have other plugins enabled? Try turning them all off, and also testing with the BP-Default theme.
    Regarding the ‘double posting of updates’; I presume you are using a custom theme. Most likely the javascript needs to be updated. Can you recreate on testbp.org or with the default theme?

I have created a Test Account on My Site called Test123 with password at “Test” you are free to access it if you would like at http://savannahvideocentral.com/wp-admin

I don’t use multisite, however people using custom theme will indeed have the Forums Tab blank, because the template files in the template pack plugin aren’t there yet. I manually added the files, but, now I need to call them, which I will do sometime today.

Blank settings tab, I’m not sure why that’s happening. Probably with a theme issue.

Also, I’ve noticed that in 1.5, the option to choose the default avatar is gone, (wavatar, etc).

Blog post comments don’t seem to want to show up either, i’ll switch to default theme and report back.

Switched to default theme, and yes the forum tab, and settings tab now work correctly.

However, blog comments do not show up in the AC.

Boone Gorges
    Keymaster

@boonebgorges

@virtuali Blog comments only show up in the activity stream if you have Multisite enabled. This is how it’s always worked.

The option to select the default avatar is in the default WP location, Dashboard > Settings > Discussion.

-Boone, great, found that.

That’s odd then. Previously to 1.5, blog comments showed up in the AC, and I DON’T have multisite enabled.

-In case of confusion, I meant “Username Commented on the Blog Post *&&^”

Jim Morrison

@jim-morrison

I got problems with 1.5.

None of my ajax works on my site… the page just reloads every time

My “forums” tab on profiles have nothing in them, and the “create a group” returns white page… :( :(

People, please make your own posts for reporting issues with 1.5, otherwise it’s very hard to follow a discussion :)

Jim Morrison

@jim-morrison

Sorry, thought this was the universal topic for reporting problems

Boone Gorges
    Keymaster

@boonebgorges

@jim-morrison What version of WP?

Jim Morrison

@jim-morrison

Latest Version of Everything

greenmeanie
    Participant

@greenmeanie

When deleting friends my count doesn’t go down?

James
    Participant

@janismo

hi @boonebgorges @djpaul

When I switch between activity filters or tabs and then decide to reply on some update without reloading the page, text in the comments form goes way behind the right border.
    Noticed in BP 1.2.9 and testbp.org.

James
    Participant

@janismo

ok, looks like it does not go behind the border, it simply does not go to the next line of the text box and get cut directly where it meets the border. As I understand it is call acomment-content, but I cannot fix it.

James
    Participant

@janismo

hi guys, I assume 90% of bp users have this issue (see my last check at testbp.org)
    no one hasn’t anything to say/help? thanks

James
    Participant

@janismo

@slaffik could you please take a look on this? thanks

Fee
    Participant

@wdfee

similar to jim Morrison’s issue: Some admin links in the group forum topic view don’t work correctly: “make topic sticky” and “close topic” result in a blank page, the ?_wpnonce… still in url. The other two admin links, “edit topic” and “delete topic” work correctly.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 32 total)
  • The topic ‘Buddypress 1.5 Bug Reporting!’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar