Need help with my WordPress theme and BuddyPress

• Hello All!

I have a theme page.index that looks like this:

<?php get_header();?>
    <!– TOP IMAGE OR VIDEO –><?php if (have_posts()) : the_post();
    phi_get_image_top();
    phi_get_video_top();
    phi_panel_slider();
    phi_page_title(); // Adds page title with breadcrumbs (In functions.php)
    phi_content_start(); // Start content wrapper (In functions.php) phi_get_video_content(); // Post video medium (In functions.php) phi_get_image_content(); // Post image medium (In functions.php) the_content(); // Add the content (In functions.php) phi_content_end(); // End content wrapper (In functions.php)
    endif;
    get_footer();?>

With this structure, I have no idea how to get it to work with the Buddy Press Template Pack.

Being a Designer/Developer myself, this is truly driving me crazy. I have tried everything and still cannot get it to work.

Any help would truly be appreciated.

Cheers,
    JP

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • We can’t see what that file parses and outputs! It looks as though there is no structure?

So do a number of those function calls describe markup structure? You will need to look at them and edit or copy where necessary; however you shouldn’t really be having an issue? you view the generated output of an index.php or page.php and match that to a buddypress page and ensure that the BP page matches to your themes. What structure does the file above generate? it should match to the other pages in your theme and is the structure that your BP pages need to duplicate.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘Need help with my WordPress theme and BuddyPress’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar