Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Fatal error: Call to undefined function bp_core_is_multisite()

• Fatal error: Call to undefined function bp_core_is_multisite() in /*/*/*/wp-content/plugins/bp-template-pack/bp-template-pack.php on line 188

I get the above error when trying to import template items using BP Template Pack plugin. I have WordPress 3.0.1. Does anyone know how to fix this? I can’t continue to the next step. This error comes up at the bottom of step 3 after /registration/register.php bullet item.

(I replaced some directories with *’s on purpose)

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Can anyone help? Support seems to be lacking here :-/.

The problem is template pack wasn’t updated for the current version of BuddyPress, and it broke. We’re going to be updating this for the BuddyPress 1.2.6 release, which is due out soon.

Great! I appreciate the response.

One more question…will the update cause a problem since I’m on step three of the process or just pick up where it left off?

Any updates on this? Noticed BP plugin was updated but not the BP Template Pack plugin.

So…

Search for a thread as someone did post an updated version recently

I also got this message at the same place. Downloaded plugin today.

Thanks please advise what to do! :) Looking forward to using this!

Same problem, plugin dowloaded today (11/05/2011)

Fatal error: Call to undefined function bp_core_is_multisite() in D:Profiles**************Mes documentswampwwwBLOG-plateforme-testinside-ajilonwordpresswp-contentpluginsbp-template-packbp-template-pack.php on line 188
    Call Stack
    # Time Memory Function Location
    1 0.0035 487016 {main}( ) ..themes.php:0
    2 0.0063 581584 require_once( ‘D:Profiles**********Mes documentswampwwwBLOG-plateforme-testinside-ajilonwordpresswp-adminadmin.php’ ) ..themes.php:10
    3 0.8287 27249824 do_action( ) ..admin.php:151
    4 0.8287 27250728 call_user_func_array ( ) ..plugin.php:395
    5 0.8287 27250744 bp_tpack_theme_menu( )

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Fatal error: Call to undefined function bp_core_is_multisite()’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar