Forum Replies Created
Thank you so much Roger! I will definitely try that and let you know.
I am using a basic buddypress theme – redecorated..but buddypress theme nonetheless.
If you want to register just to test: http://www.thefashionworldmedia.com
Thank you again
Wow so many question and not a light on the horizon.
* Host: Hostgator
* Everything else works on the site
* All set up is correct after transfer
* I disabled all plugins that could interfere
* How do we create user account??? er…by clicking on create an account!
* No nothing exotic. Just basic buddypress and buddypress registration system.
* And yes that was a stupid question but i can check again for the email in the db.
Soooo…any other questions or may be an advice would be welcome?
I told you if you want the URL you are welcome to check it. My host is working on it at the moment but we are nowhere yet.
PLEASE someone can help? My client tested again today and still does not receive the confirmation email. PLEASE HELP URGENT. The site is now live and my client is not happy.
Thank you so much.
I just receive another one – it duplicates the new member’s email (sent to me instead of the new members so he cannot confirm his registration) – the new member did not receive it – and I did NOT receive the admin email saying that a new member has registered.
Thank you for your reply. I have the usual plugins but as few as possible – I don’t custom code and yes, I copied everything – my host did it and we checked all the username – emails and all so all was checked to make sure that emails and all were the right one for the site.
The problem is so weird I don;t even know where to look. Would you want to see the site?
Thank you so much for your help.