Forum Replies Created
@henrywright-1 sorry henry..replying late. I was stuck with some more bad issues. actually I did try to by activating the default theme. but same happened.. some pages show a page not found error at first and gone away when I refresh it again.
Thanks for your help
@henrywright-1 Thanks for your try henry. as i said it works good for while. but stop next moment. the problem is still here on my side. do you have any idea what be may causing this problem. ?
@hugo . do you have any idea about what i am doing wrong. as UPM is not saving the dimension I am setting in it.. it always reverts to 150*150 in Members Directory listing maps dimensions.
here are my configuration so far.
- Members directory listing page checked
- Group Members List checked
- Users Account Screens checked
- Enable Built in styles unchecked
- Display titles for maps e.g ‘Location: Buckingham Palace, London’ for BP user account/members/groups screens checked
- Enable map infowindow for member,group, user account screens unchecked
- Enable map infowindow for shortcode maps unchecked
- Enable map infowindow for function call maps unchecked
pls help me with this.
thanks for your reply.. I did some debugging and found that map is not displaying below 300*300 dimension. I increased the height and width and got the map working for now. will do some more debugging to find out whats causing the dimension issue.