Forum Replies Created
Maybe this is the one I look for:
Thanks Burt, hope this help others who look for the same thing for me
Thank you Burt,
Btw is there any hint for implement this? Or is there any plan for this functionality in the final 1.0?
Or maybe there is WP MU plugin that compatible with BP?
I mean site wide blog posts, not the main blog post which is called “News”
BP provide “Blog” that we can browse “Blog” by users, but not the Blog Posts by members.
I want to show the blog posts by members like “Blog” menu provided by Buddypress so visitor easy to browse member blog posts with pagination.
I is still not clear in my mind the difference for buddypress in group forum and site wide forum configuration
Should i still do these steps?
1) you have bbpress installed and a new user created on the “bbPress” side which you granted “administrator” rights by the keymaster
2) you copy the “buddypress-enable.php” plugin out of the bp-forums folders and copy it into your /my-plugins/ folder (create if it doesn’t exist) so it is /my-plugins/buddypress-enable.php
3) Enable the plugin through your bbPress administration side for plugins
4) Edit “settings” to enable xmlrpc and pingbacks (both)
5) edit your bb-config.php and just before the closing php call at the bottom of the page put:
$bb->bb_xmlrpc_allow_user_switching = true;
Do you still do these steps? Or skip these steps and just installed the bbpress and do common wordpress integration like cookie and user integration?