Forum Replies Created
Many thanks for this information.
Meanwhile, I notice that the occurrence comes from the “last_activity” Meta-Key from the “wp_usermeta” table. I delete the one associate to the user that appears many time and all is fine now.
But it didn’t said why this happens.
So ok for the cache, I am going to try to check attentively for the use of caching plugin. Keep in touch for feed back I will have (if so)
Again many thanks for your return.
Humm, here it goes again : Following a connexion of a new user, my account appears now 14 times.
At the same time, I activated plugins : DB Cache Reloaded Fix and Hyper Cache – Not sure this is linked, but just in case. I do have Mailpress installed too, if this can help too.
For information, last time I had this, and before having a complete reinstall, I did deactivate all plug-ins and activate standard theme and the 7 identical users didn’t move away.
It look like when someone register (first connexion), it create multiples records inside the database. I am not sure, how to identify this issue (I don’t handle dababase very well)
Any ideas ?
The solution I found, was to delete database, and reactivate all plug ins + configuration of metadatas.
It seems that i could be linked with massing around with profile field and/or plugin that work with the user creation processus,
Now everything works well. But I have no idea why this appends.
I suggest to implement an integrity check on the member database to avoid multiple same metadata created linked to one user.
Hi Hugo, Hi Diane,
I have the same issue : Last member is listed 7 times. And when inside a group I list members for administration (admin option/manage members) I see one members 2 times, another one 3 times.
I have tested without plugins and with default theme -> Same
I checked inside database :
– wp-users has unique members
– wp_bp_user_blogs idem
One particular thing : i changed the name of the first field in the Extended Profile Fields – was “name” I put “societe” then cam back to name, because notice of some strange things (value of this field wasn’t kept, and show some other value appears) – There is a ticket on this, I think.
If you found how to manage this issue, I am very interested since I am stuck and getting some delay in opening hte web site