Forum Replies Created
1. Which version of WP/MU are you running?
– Latest version, 3.1.2
2. Did you install WP/MU as a directory or subdomain install?
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WP/MU? If so, from which version?
6. Which version of BP are you running?
– Latest version, 1.2.8
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones?
– Yes, but i have tried to deactivate every plugin with the same result. I now have Ada Sitewide Feed, Better RSS Widget and Buddypress.
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
– Customiezed, but no difference regardless of theme.
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
– Buddypress installed bbPress.
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
– Don’t have access to server logg files. (i think)
14. Which company provides your hosting?
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else?
– Linux; Apache.
I solved it, thanks to the link you posted before.
In bp-core.php find the line
$search_url = apply_filters( ‘bp_core_search_site’, site_url( $slug . $var . urlencode($search_terms) ), $search_terms );
replace it with
$search_url = apply_filters( ‘bp_core_search_site’, home_url( $slug . $var . urlencode($search_terms) ), $search_terms );