Forum Replies Created
Weird, I deactivated the plugins and changed the theme the other day and it didn’t work.
Yesterday, started off deactivating 404 to 301 and surprise, that was it.
1. Which version of WordPress are you running? The latest
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install? Normal install in root
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? Root
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version? No
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting. Yes
6. Which version of BP are you running? The latest
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? If there was another version around 2 months ago, yes. Issue persists through both updates.
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones?
404 to 301
All in one Favicon
BP Profile Search
BuddyPress Cover Photo
Custom Facebook Feed
Elegant Themes Updater
Go – Responsive Pricing & Compare Tables
List category posts
Page Links To
rtMedia for WordPress, BuddyPress and bbPress
WPBakery Visual Composer
9. Are you using the standard WordPress theme or customized theme? KLEO
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? No
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? No
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in? Latest
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
14. Which company provides your hosting? Siteground
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else? Apache I think.
To block those files you would use robots.txt, not .htaccess.