Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

404 error in admin.css thats causing really slow load time

• charlietech
    Participant

@charlietech

I have asked the developer about this but hes not responding and i need this fix to finish asap.

if you look at this link, line 21 you see that the admin.css is not being found and loading really slow.

http://www.webpagetest.org/result/121011_DY_W6/ LINE 21

Im using suffusion 4.3.3 and buddypress 1.6.1 and the issue is with the suffusion bp pack. Its not reading the code. what could i do to fix it beside removing it? how would i go about it?

Would it matter if i change the code location or would the same error pop up in a different location?

this was a quote from the developer
    “BP changed something that I wasn’t aware of (I don’t know if they documented this as a change, to be honest”.

What have you guys change for my admin.css not to be read? I really need this issue fixed.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• @mercime
    Keymaster

@mercime

@charlietech I believe I’ve seen you post the same issue in WP forum and here some time ago. The issue is with the Suffusion BP pack plugin, please contact the theme/plugin developer.

charlietech
    Participant

@charlietech

Thanks @mercime,

What about this problem, I cant login to my site on my smartphone. when i was able to login about a month and a half ago, the buddypress activity plus, and buddypress share it didnt show up on the phone. what could be the issue? I have deactivated all the plugins

r-a-y
    Keymaster

@r-a-y

charlietech – It looks like a problem with Suffusion. Tell the Suffusion developer to search through his theme code to look for “adminbar.css”. The developer is probably trying to enqueue it without a `file_exists()` check.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘404 error in admin.css thats causing really slow load time’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar