Admin Bar Links Not Working
Sorry to double post, but the last message went unacknowledged and unanswered, and I was hoping to have some resolution before heading down a long path.
Support had requested the following information:
1. Which version of WP/MU are you running? WP 2.9.2
2. Did you install WP/MU as a directory or subdomain install? directory
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? root
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WP/MU? If so, from which version? No. Fresh, clean install
5. Was WP/MU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting. Yes.
6. Which version of BP are you running? 1.2.3
7. Did you upgrade from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? No. Fresh, clean install
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? No.
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes? Standard BP
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? No
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? No
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in? Installed bbPress from within BP UI
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files. Didn’t check.
14. Which company provides your hosting? Hostmonster
Thanks for your help!
- The topic ‘Admin Bar Links Not Working’ is closed to new replies.