i am using wordpress 2.9.2 and i installed buddypress 1.2.3
wordpress is installed using fantistico
i had bp groupmanagement plugin installed
no upgrades or modifications on the core files, only the theme file, register.php file where i removed the sidebar,
i am using the default bp theme, bbpress is built in
Hello, I am having the same problem – WP 2.9.2, BP 1.2.3, BP Default Theme, BP Widget Theme, BP Columns Theme. I discovered the issue, completely uninstalled everything, fresh install of just BP and the themes, and none of the links in My Account or Notifications drop-down work.
1. Which version of WP/MU are you running? WP 2.9.2
2. Did you install WP/MU as a directory or subdomain install? directory
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? root
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WP/MU? If so, from which version? No. Fresh, clean install
5. Was WP/MU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting. Yes.
6. Which version of BP are you running? 1.2.3
7. Did you upgrade from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? No. Fresh, clean install
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? No.
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes? Standard BP
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? No
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? No
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in? Installed bbPress from within BP UI
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files. Didn’t check.
14. Which company provides your hosting? Hostmonster
Did you manage to figure things out? I just lost my wordpress admin bar and my BuddyPress Sliding Login Panel ( a plugin) after rebooting my computer.