avatar cropping: after upload, image and cropper don\'t appear, fails
Hello, all. I’ve having trouble uploading avatars for members (haven’t tried groups). I’ve looked around the forums but haven’t found a thread for this specific issue.
What happens is I can choose the image, it seems to upload and I get the crop screen. Except the image is blank and there are no graphics for the cropper tool. If I click the crop button I get an error message: “There was a problem cropping your avatar, please try uploading it again”
So what I see is basically this:
Crop Your New Avatar
Avatar to cropAvatar preview
Below it is an avatar-sized space with no image and below that is the “Crop Image” button.
1. In BP settings “Disable avatar uploads?” is checked no.
2. I can upload images to Media.
3. Identicons work.
4. I’ve got three active plugins. I deactivated them one by one to try uploading an avatar and it didn’t make any difference. Jquery (the conflicting plugin in another thread) is not one of them.
5. Right-clicking in the blank space suggests the image isn’t there at all (no image-related options).
Firefox 3.6 (prior/after an update installed today), Opera 10.10
BuddyPress Widget Theme 1.2
I’m missing something, right?
- The topic ‘avatar cropping: after upload, image and cropper don\'t appear, fails’ is closed to new replies.