BP Template Pack installation error
I have installed WPMU (3.3.1) with MultiDomain plugin. I want to use BuddyPress 1.5.4, and
1. I install BuddyPress and find out I don’t have all 8 associated WP pages.
2. then I found out that I need to install BP Template Pack to get those pages and I tried to install it.
I encounter installation problems as follow:
1. from Dashboard: I got the following error
‘Could not copy file. /htdocs/wp-content/upgrade/bp-template-pack.tmp/’
2. then I tried manual installation and copy the whole folder under /plugins. When I refresh the Dashboard, I can see BuddyPress Template Pack installed. But when I network activate it, I cannot enter Dashboard again and everything went blank. I mean totally blank (not even a message) without anything in the admin page.
Many thanks in advance
- The topic ‘BP Template Pack installation error’ is closed to new replies.