[Resolved] BP_ENABLE_MULTIBLOG Not Working
So I’m trying to enable multiblog on my multisite network so all sites can access BP content, but it doesn’t seem to be working. Here’s what I’ve done:
– using WordPress 3.5.1. and Buddypress 1.6.4
– I defined BP_ENABLE_MULTIBLOG as true in wp-config
– network activated buddypress in the network admin
– activated buddypress in the single site’s admin
After activating buddypress in the site admin, the buddypress panel doesn’t show up in the settings tab in the dashboard. It is only accessible through the network admin.
Am I doing something wrong here? Thanks in advance for your help.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] BP_ENABLE_MULTIBLOG Not Working’ is closed to new replies.