Broken translation in some tabs
So, I’ve translated everything in *.po file, uploaded it and corresponding *.mo file into the proper directory and I’ve got disappointed. Some of the text aren’t translated, like: Notifications (number), Groups (number), etc. I’ve took a look at the files and found out that the working ones are using
__( "Foo %s", "buddypress" )and the wrong ones are using
_x( "Foo %s", "Blah blah blah", "buddypress" ). I’ve replaced _x( 3 vars ) with the __( 2 vars ) and translations started to work.
The problem is: the next update of Buddypress will erase my fix and everything will get back to previous state.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.