Buddypress activity page not working properly
Hi Fellow BuddyPress Friends!
I need your help.
My activity page is not working properly. It seems to be just one issue that is causing all the following problems.
1) The “Load more” button doesn’t work properly. Instead of loading more activity, it opens a new page with the previous activity: example.com/activity/?acpage=2
2) When I post something in the activity page, the page gets reloaded (instead of the message being posted smoothly into the feed, as its supposed to be). The message gets posted but with a page reload. Also, I get a confirmation message (check attached photo).
3) Related to that, the buttons to filter the content of the activity page, don’t work (all members, following, my likes, mentions).
4) The dropdown (in the activity page) to filter content by comments, forum posts, etc, doesn’t work either.
5) When I try to comment in a post in the activity page, the page gets reloaded: example.com/activity/?ac=62/#ac-form-62 (instead of just displaying the reply box).
6) Also, as odd as it sounds, the page title for my activity page disappeared.
All these 6 issues happened all the same time.
What I have done to hunt down the problem:
– I have disabled all plugins, and just had activated the buddypress. Problem persists.
– I have changed to one of the default WordPress themes. Problem persists.
– I created a fresh new install, (another domain), and just installed Buddypress. Problem persists.
– I even contacted my hosting company (wpengine) to see if there was something wrong with my hosting space. Nothing found.
– I debugged the page using Firebug. Nothing found.
Wordpress version: 4.1.1
Buddypress version: 2.2.1
Please, your help will be very appreciated.
- The topic ‘Buddypress activity page not working properly’ is closed to new replies.