BuddyPress as a school network
Hello. I’m trying to get BuddyPress to work as a school network with very strict rules.
Right now i managed, through a plugin, to redirect all non members to a sign-up page. What i need, as well. is this:
– Admin has to approve all new sign-ups and make the new Member part of 1 (and only one) Group. Only after this action by the Admin, an activation email is sent to the new Member. As an alternative to this process, a new Member could only sign-up after the Admin sends him an invite to a particular Group.
– Members can only see the list of the other Members of his Group
– Members cannot see the list of existing Groups and, therefore, cannot join other Groups
– Members can only have access to the activity, forum and blog of their Group
Does anyone have any suggestions regarding this matter? I’ve searched high and low with no results.
- The topic ‘BuddyPress as a school network’ is closed to new replies.