[Resolved] Buddypress Multisite and Networks + Component Page issue
I’ve been working with the luminary, Ron Rennik, over at networks + on this issue and he took it as far as he could go. He asked me to post here so we could figure out what’s going on.
Please, help me restore sanity and all that’s right with the world!
I set up a subsite on any of the subnetworks (only 2 right now). When I go to set up component pages on the subsite of the subnetwork, I can only select pages from the parent site’s list of pages. I believe this may be as designed.
So far so good.
However, when I select one of the parent site’s pages in the subsite’s component page list, let’s say “members”, and then go to view subsite.subnetwork.mastersite.com/members I see a 404 page.
However, when I set up a “members” page on the subsite, it then shows the activity feed instead of the members page.
The odd thing is, when I set up the members page on another subsite on the network, I’ll sometimes get the page to actually display the members page properly.
I’m at a total lost as to what to do here. Any help is greatly appreciated.
- I have a multinetwork install of multisite and buddypress.
- It’s set up as a subdomain install
- BP_ENABLE_MULTIBLOG is defined as true
- I am running the latest version of buddypress, multisite and networks + (these are the only plugins installed)
- I want to use buddypress out of the box. Meaning all sites networked together across one installation (no bp-mutlinetwork etc)
Here’s a look at the config file:
// define(‘FS_METHOD’, ‘direct’);
// define(‘DOMAIN_CURRENT_SITE’, ‘topnetwork2.dev’); // commmenting for use of networks +
define( ‘BP_ENABLE_MULTIBLOG’, true );
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Buddypress Multisite and Networks + Component Page issue’ is closed to new replies.