BuddyPress plugin not installing correctly
I am using the Salutation theme, from ThemeForest, which is made to use with BuddyPress. Per their installation video and the directions I have gleaned from this Support site, the plugin should have taken me through a 5 step installation procedure before activating.
The plugin did not do this. I have deactivated and deleted the plugin at least 3 times to see if it would do the set-up process and it doesn’t.
I cannot get the Registration page to work because it never set up the page. Whenever I try to set it up myself it just sends the page to Home, not to the page I created.
I am becoming extremely frustrated, and I would really appreciate any and all help since the support for my theme is crap.
(this is the website http://pilot.bekindtodogs.com/)
1. Which version of WordPress are you running? 3.7.1
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install? I don’t know.
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? I don’t know.
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version? I don’t know.
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting. Yes.
6. Which version of BP are you running? Version 1.8.1
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? No
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones? Yes: bbPress, Revolution Slider, Shareoholic, SG Cache Press, Limit Login Attempts, WordPress Importer
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes? Not sure, customized I guess
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? No
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? I don’t know.
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in? Version 2.5.1. I am not sure if it came with it, it might have.
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
14. Which company provides your hosting? Site Ground
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else? I don’t know.
- The topic ‘BuddyPress plugin not installing correctly’ is closed to new replies.