[Resolved] cannot change profile photo
1. Which version of WordPress are you running? 4.2.2
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install? root
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? root
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version? from 4.2.1
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting. yes
6. Which version of BP are you running? 188.8.131.52
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? no
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones?
EWWW Image Optimizer v 2.4.0 by Shane Bishop (installed/activated)
9. Are you using the standard WordPress theme or customized theme? BuddyBoss Child Theme v4.1.9 by BuddyBoss.com
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? removed lines that contain author’s ip address for comment notification emails
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? no
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in? not running bbPress
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files. none to report
14. Which company provides your hosting?
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else? Apache
I cannot change profile photo on my buddypress. I click Change Profile Photo
Browse to an image (image is smaller than the upload limit in php.ini)
image name appears
click Upload Image
nothing happens, does not show me the cropping image screens, does not allow changing avatar.
This used to work and I cannot figure out what changed. I deactivated all plugins and still the same issue. I reactivated the EWWW plugin, since deactivating it did not fix my issue. I tried with 2015 theme to see if it could be buddyboss theme, but I have the same issue using 2015 theme.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] cannot change profile photo’ is closed to new replies.