Can't Create New Blogs
1. I am running version 2.8.2 of WPMU
2. It is installed as a directory install
3. It is in the http://family-quilt.com/blogs/ subdirectory.
4. This is a new installation, not an upgrade
5. It was not an upgrade so the functionality has never worked.
6. I am using version 1.0.3 of Buddypress
7. BuddyPress was a new install, not an upgrade.
8. No other plugins are installed and activated yet.
9. I am using the default BuddyPress theme. Just changed the logo slightly.
10. I have not modified any core files other than adding a forums link to the header.php on the themes.
11. I have no custom functions in bp-custom.php (yet).
12. I am running the latest version of bbPress but
13. There have been no errors in the server log files that I can find.
I’m new to mu and I just did two version 2.8.2 installs on my account in two different domains. One works and one doesn’t but I don’t know what I could have done differently. I have the settings in each one set to the same thing. These are the first time I have tried this with mu although I’m very familiar with WordPress.
I also added the BuddyPress plugin and themes. And I’ve got bbPress installed.
In the one that does not work, which is the first one I installed, what happens is that when you click on the Create Blog link you end up on your profile page instead. Every time.
It will not go to the create blog screen no matter what.
I’ve deleted the database tables and have re-installed. I’ve re-uploaded all of the files. Still the same weird thing happening.
I’m just using the subfolder like /blogs/membername not any fancy domain mapping or anything.
I could sure you some help to figure this out. Thanks in advance.
- The topic ‘Can't Create New Blogs’ is closed to new replies.