Can’t upload profile pictures bp-plupload.min.js?ver=2.6.2:1 Uncaught TypeError:
Users can’t upload cover/profile pictures for their profile. If one clicks on the button to select a picture to upload, you can select a file, but when you choose a file nothing happens. The following error shows up: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘add’ of undefined bp-plupload.min.js?ver=2.6.2:1
When i use a buddypress compatible theme (e.g. twentyeleven) the issue doesn’t occur so it is a custom theme issue. I have asked my theme developer for help but that has gotten me nowhere…
1. Which version of WordPress are you running? 4.6
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install? root
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? root
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version? The one before 4.6
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting. Yes
6. Which version of BP are you running? 2.6.2
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? Yes, the one before
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones? Yes, but none of these plugins cause issues as i turned them all off, and the problem still persisted.
9. Are you using the standard WordPress theme or customized theme? Customized theme (Bronx by Fuelthemes)
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? No
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? No
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in? 2.5.10
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files. Don’t know how
14. Which company provides your hosting? Transip
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else? Linux (Ubuntu)
Thank you so much in advance, any help is very much appreciated.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.