Changing from bp-default to bp-columns caused several losses……
I don’t understand why this happened, but all I wanted was a left column and installed bp-columns to aquire such. My understanding is that bp-columns uses bp-default, only with the left column…….but when I activated bp-columns, all the hard work I had put into my site was lost.
1) “Professional Contacts” went back to “Friends,” even though I have .mo/.po from po edit loaded in my directory and in my WordPress dashboard, under “Buddypress,” components/pages is set to “Professional Contacts” where “Friends” was.
2) My footer changed from my custom color (#778899) back to white, even though I have the style.css loaded in my directory in it’s own directory in wp-content/themes.
3) My custom header is completely cut-off at the end, even though I set the px to exactly 1250 X 133
4) I seem to have lost everything I had already set up in my bp-default.
5) There is a “home” link at the end of my header that was not there before and I can’t get rid of it…….
So, the question is……..Is there ANY Buddypress theme that I can use at all that doesn’t cause all kinds of chaos?????
- The topic ‘Changing from bp-default to bp-columns caused several losses……’ is closed to new replies.